Victory FC is partnering with Colorado Rush Soccer Club, the largest youth club in the world based in Littleton, CO, to offer our Victory players the opportunity to continue playing together in competitive soccer through our Victory Rush program (Click for general program info), to its students and children from the community. All teams play against other competitive youth clubs in the CSA (Colorado Soccer Association) Front Range or Advanced Competitive Leagues under the banner of “Victory Rush.”
- PLAYER AGE/GENDER: We will be offering the following competitive teams in the 2023-2024 school year:
- FALL – SPRING PROGRAM DETAILS
- DATES: August 7, 2023 – June 2, 2024
- PRESEASON CAMP: Brazilian Soccer & Futsal Team Camp, August 7-11 (Required – Cost Built into Fall Season Fees)
- FALL 2023 LEAGUE COMPETITION DATES:
- First Saturday League Competition Day: TBD
- Last Saturday League Competition Day: TBD
- TRAINING SCHEDULE PER SEASON:
- 2x PER WEEK
- Fall Dates: August 7-November 18, 2023
- Winter Dates: Futsal Training and League, December 1, 2023 – February, 2024 (Optional – Additional Cost, NOT Included in Competitive Team Fees)
- Spring Dates: February 1, 2024 through the tournament first or second week of June, 2024
- LOCATION & TIMES: Please contact Aaron Soby at the below email and/or phone number below in the “Any Questions” section for more information on training times and locations for each team.
- LEAGUE COMPETITION: Our teams will play in the Colorado Soccer Association (CSA) league
PLAYER REGISTRATION FEE OPTIONS:
- Total For Year (Fall and Spring):
- If payment is made up front at one time at the beginning of the 2023-2024 Season: $900
- If payment is made in two installments (Fall & Spring Commitment): 2x$475 = $950
- If payment is made monthly August-May (10 months): $1000
Player Registration Clarification Policies:
- If a player chooses to play only one season (Spring or Fall), then the cost will be $500
- Cost includes
- All regularly scheduled trainings 2x per week plus a game in season
- All CSA league competition fees
- All equipment and annual membership fees
- One end of spring tournament fee
- Premature Ending of Season: If a season ends prematurely due to weather or league scheduling changes, the ENTIRE COST FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON according to the dates laid out above is still due. Team budgets (Coaches’ pay, facility costs, etc.) are based on a full season cycle regardless of when matches are finished for a given season.
- Extended Absence During A Season: If a player chooses to not participate for part of a given season or seasons, the entire seasonal fee in which he/she is participating is still due in full. Billing is done on a seasonal basis, NOT a monthly or weekly basis, even if a family is paying on a monthly plan for convenience sake.
Tournament/Big Event Competition Fees (1x-3x per year):
- The June/Late Spring Tournament is included in players’ spring fees. Any guest players will pay for participation in this tournament.
- All other tournaments are paid per tournament and are optional (though strongly encouraged).
- Tournament fees can vary between $30-$150 depending on the tournament or event (transportation, housing, and food for out-of-town events would be an additional cost to be communicated ahead of time).
Please see COST & FINANCIAL POLICY (at the bottom of page) for more information.
REQUIRED UNIFORM & VICTORY CHARACTER CARDS
**Victory Character Cards are integral to Victory’s Character Development Program and are used throughout the season.
**If you are a returning player and already have the below uniform items and character cards, you do NOT need to purchase the below items that you already own. However, if you’d like to replace any of the items that your child has either lost or has outgrown, then you may do so during registration.
TOTAL TRAINING GEAR PACKAGE = $50 .……… REQUIRED IN FULL FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS
- Black Uniform Shorts (Used for Training and Games) = $15
- Black Uniform Socks (Used for Training and Games) = $10
- Royal Blue Victory Training Jersey = $20
- Victory Character Cards – 1x Set (Used during Training) = $5
VICTORY RUSH COMPETITION UNIFORM = APPROXIMATELY $100-$400
- Cost depends on whether the uniform is for Intermediate Competitive (cheaper and simpler) or Advanced Competitive (more expensive) levels
- Ordered separately directly from Capelli Sports, the official sponsor for Rush Soccer Club
- Includes required home and away uniform – 2x Jerseys, 2x Shorts, and 2x Socks
- Additional OPTIONAL uniform items can be purchased, such as tracksuit, bag, etc. directly from Capelli Sports.
- ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED, A WEBSITE ORDERING LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY FROM CAPELLI SPORTS. IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A LINK WITHIN TWO WEEKS, PLEASE LET US KNOW.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR TRAINING
- Victor FC Training Uniform (Royal blue Victory training jersey, Victory black shorts, & Victory black socks)
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Ball
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards (optional)
- Victory Character Cards
To see our financial policy for all Victory Programs, please click here. Feel free to download the PDF for your own records.
REGISTRATION AND SIGN-UP:
Contact: Aaron Soby
Mobile: +1 (720)-592-6575