Victory Rush Competitive Teams, 2022-2023, Year Born 2011-2013
Victory FC is partnering with Colorado Rush Soccer Club, the largest youth club in the world based in Littleton, CO, to offer our Victory players the opportunity to continue playing together in competitive soccer through our Victory Rush program (Click for general program info), to its students and children from the community. All teams play against other competitive youth clubs in the CSA (Colorado Soccer Association) Front Range or Advanced Competitive Leagues under the banner of “Victory Rush.”
- PLAYER AGE/GENDER: We will be offering the following competitive teams in the 2022-2023 school year:
- Boys 2012/2013
- Girls 2012/2013
- FALL – SPRING PROGRAM DETAILS
- DATES: August 1, 2022 – June 24, 2023
- PRESEASON CAMP: Brazilian Soccer & Futsal Camp, August 1-5 (Highly Recommended)
- FALL 2022 LEAGUE COMPETITION DATES:
- First Saturday League Competition Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Last Saturday League Competition Day: November 13, 2022
- TRAINING SCHEDULE:
- 2x PER WEEK
- Fall Dates: August 8-November 19, 2022
- Winter Dates: December 5, 2022 – February 28, 2023
- Spring Dates: March 1 through the tournament first or second week of June, 2023
- LOCATION & TIMES: Please contact Aaron Soby at the below email and/or phone number below in the “Any Questions” section for more information on training times and locations for each team.
- LEAGUE COMPETITION: Our teams will play in the Colorado Soccer Association (CSA) league
PLAYER REGISTRATION FEE OPTIONS:
1. Pay MONTHLY with seasonal commitment ($100 per month)
- Fall (4 Months: August-November): $400
- Winter (3 Months: December-February): $300
- Spring (4 Months: March 1 through Late Spring Tournament in 1st or 2nd week of June): $400 **** Cost includes tournament fee
- Note: Monthly Auto-Payments are set-up in which the first and last month are paid for during registration, and all remaining credit card payments are taken out automatically on the first of each month. All monthly-payment players are responsible for paying for the entire season regardless of withdrawal date. Please see Financial Policy Page for details.
2. Pay PER SEASON with NO year-round commitment (Average of $95 per month)
- Fall (4 Months: August-November): $395
- Winter (3 Months: December-February): $255
- Spring (4 Months: March 1 through Late Spring Tournament in 1st or 2nd week of June): $395 **** Cost includes tournament fee
3. Pay FOR ENTIRE 2022/2023 SEASON, WITH YEAR-LONG COMMITMENT (2 Options):
- Total = $990 (Average of $90/month; Payments of $330 made 3x per year (By July 15, 2022, November 15, 2022, February 15, 2023)
- OR Up Front Total Payment Of $900 (Average of $82/month)
- Note: If a player has paid up front or is on the seasonal payment plan for the entire 2022-2023 season and decides to withdraw early, then we must receive it in writing by November 1st for the winter season and by February 1st for the spring season regarding this decision so that the player is not charged for the upcoming season. In this case, a player will be charged a $70 early cancellation fee (Difference between season-to-season cost vs. year-round commitment).
Seasonal Competition Fee
- TBD (Ranges between $60-$70 per season depending on the season and level of competition)
Tournament/Big Event Competition Fees (1x-3x per year):
- The June/Late Spring Tournament is included in players’ spring fees. Any guest players will pay for participation in this tournament.
- All other tournaments are paid per tournament and are optional (though strongly encouraged).
- Tournament fees can vary between $30-$150 depending on the tournament or event (transportation, housing, and food for out-of-town events would be an additional cost to be communicated ahead of time).
Please see COST & FINANCIAL POLICY (at the bottom of page) for more information.
REQUIRED UNIFORM & VICTORY CHARACTER CARDS
**Victory Character Cards are integral to Victory’s Character Development Program and are used throughout the season.
**If you are a returning player and already have the below uniform items and character cards, you do NOT need to purchase the below items that you already own. However, if you’d like to replace any of the items that your child has either lost or has outgrown, then you may do so during registration.
TOTAL TRAINING GEAR PACKAGE = $50 .……… REQUIRED IN FULL FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS
- Black Uniform Shorts (Used for Training and Games) = $15
- Black Uniform Socks (Used for Training and Games) = $10
- Royal Blue Victory Training Jersey = $20
- Victory Character Cards – 1x Set (Used during Training) = $5
VICTORY RUSH COMPETITION UNIFORM = APPROXIMATELY $175
- Ordered separately directly from Capelli Sports, the official sponsor for Rush Soccer Club
- Includes home and away uniform – 2x Jersey, 2x Shorts, and 2x Socks
- Additional OPTIONAL uniform items can be purchased, such as tracksuit, bag, etc. directly from Capelli Sports.
- ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED, A WEBSITE ORDERING LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY FROM CAPELLI SPORTS. IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A LINK WITHIN TWO WEEKS, PLEASE LET US KNOW.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR TRAINING
- Victor FC Training Uniform (Royal blue Victory training jersey, Victory black shorts, & Victory black socks)
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Ball
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards (optional)
- Victory Character Cards
To see our financial policy for all Jr. Victory Programs, please click here. Feel free to download the PDF for your own records.
REGISTRATION AND SIGN-UP:
Contact: Aaron Soby
Mobile: +1 (720)-592-6575