2018-2019 FOOTBALL SEASON
FINANCIAL INFORMATION & POLICIES
Victory Football – Competitive Fees & Flexible Pricing For All Budgets
Victory Football highly values keeping its fees as low and economical as possible for children and their families who are seeking a high quality recreational and elite football program. We offer programs and attendance options for every family’s budget as well as a scholarship program (See “Young Champions Scholarship Fund” below) so that any child from a financially limited background can attend and reach his/her full potential in football.
Please click on the program below to download the appropriate financial policy document according to the program which your child is attending.
Important Note: Victory Football works alongside the normal annual school year within Cyprus, During most National and Bank Holidays there will be no Training Sessions. There are no discounts or reduced fees during any official extended holidays and when Victory is closed.
The cost is based on an annual cycle which takes the holidays into consideration.
All parents are responsible to pay all of the above fees for their child(ren) to participate in the program. If payments are not made on time, children will not be able to participate until the child’s balance is paid.
In general there are no discounts for any program in Victory Football in order to ensure that the business is able to function in a financially solvent way long-term. We have sought to keep our fees below the market rate for football academies in Limassol. As a result, we are forced to not offer any special discounts like other clubs.
There is NO DISCOUNT in the following circumstances…….
- If training and games are cut short on a given month due to holidays, weather, sickness, illness, etc.
- For coming fewer days than the program for which he/she signed up. For example, if a child in Junior Victory signed up for two day per week program but only attends one day per week, then the family is still responsible to pay the entire fee.
- Absence due to extended holiday: If a player goes away on holiday for an extended period of time beyond the normal time that Victory is off, such as for mid-term, Christmas, and Eastern, then his/her fees are still due for the year just like in an academic school. A family can either pay the normal fee or withdraw their child and then repay the annual registration fee upon his/her return to the football program.
- For other miscellaneous circumstances for which Victory Football does not have control.
Mid-Year Withdrawal From Program
- If a child stops coming to Victory Football but does not communicate with Victory staff about his/her withdrawal from the program, membership fees and late fees will continue to be assessed until communication is made in writing or in person. These must be paid before the child can re-enter the program at a later date.
- If a parent decides to withdraw his/her daughter from the program for whatever reason in the middle of the year, then he/she must put into writing (email preferred) that they are withdrawing from the program and communicate with the Victory FC Director.
- If a child happens to withdraw from the program for a “season” (approximately 1-3 months) for a reason outside of an extended sickness or injury and then rejoins at a later date, then he/she will be assessed a re-registration fee of €20. Victory Football strongly encourages families not to withdraw their children for a “season” and then rejoin at a later date as this sets the child’s development in the sport behind the rest of the children and makes it very difficult for Victory Football to run a financially solvent business.
Payment During Extended Sickness or Injury?
In the event of a child needing to withdraw for an extended period of time (for a month or more) due to an injury or sickness, then the child may temporarily withdraw from the program and then rejoin at a later date without any extra costs for the time he/she was away. In this situation, children will be charged on a pro-rated basis for the weeks they are in the program. However, it is essential that a player’s parents speak with the Victory FC Director in order to work out the details of their child’s extended absence.
“YOUNG CHAMPIONS” SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- One of our top values in Victory Football is that our program is available for all children regardless of background or economic situation. Therefore, the “YOUNG CHAMPIONS” SCHOLARSHIP FUND has been established.
- In order for Victory Football to function in a healthy financial way and to provide on-going football opportunities for all of the children, Victory Football is only able to provide funds that are raised separately from the normal operating budget.
- Scholarships from the “YOUNG CHAMPIONS” SCHOLARSHIP FUND are awarded on a needs-basis for families that truly cannot afford monthly fees but still want to participate in the program. Please speak to a Victory Football representative to obtain a required scholarship application.
- All children receiving a scholarship are expected to minimally pay their €30 registration fee, uniform fee, and the agreed upon amount of membership fee payment after the scholarship has been awarded. We work off of the philosophy that people value more what they pay for. Therefore, every family will minimally contribute some money towards their child’s football fees according to what they can afford.
- Victory Football is always looking for new companies and individuals or who are looking to donate to our “YOUNG CHAMPIONS” SCHOLARSHIP FUND. If you or your company would like to donate to help us provide a scholarship for under-priveleged children, please speak to the Luciano Bebe: Victory Football Manager : +357 96 898582, Lbebe@victory-fc.com
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Victory Football…
Contact: Luciano Bebe
Mobile: +357 96 898582