U-15 Secondary School Cup
- Tournament Sponsor: Victory Football (Legal Name: Faltod Ltd.)
- Tournament Date and time: Friday, May 22, 3:00 PM – approximately 8:00 PM
- Tournament Location: The Heritage School, Limassol (Please contact Aaron Soby, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need directions)
- Age Limit & Player Participation: Any player Under-15 (All players must be born on or after May 23, 1999) who attends as a student the school being represented in the tournament. Guest players from other schools ARE NOT ALLOWED. School ID cards (or other form of identification to prove age and school enrollment) for every player will be required upon check-in and can be requested by referees at the request of coaches or league organizers during the tournament if any player is in question. Players will not be allowed to play without identification.
- Tournament Field Numbers: 9-a-side (8 field players + 1 keeper)
- Cost: €100 per team (covers field rental, referees, & trophies)
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 13
- Game Duration: To be announced by Monday, May 18
- Tournament Teams: To be announced by Monday, May 18
- Tournament Format: To be announced by Monday, May 18
Football Player List
- A list of players eligible to participate must be produced to the tournament organizing committee before the start of the tournament and will be given to the referees.
- Once the team lists have been turned in to the tournament organizers, they cannot be changed.
- No limits.
- The referees are certified and experienced.
- They have the final say on the field, and there will be no complaints or protests accepted by the tournaments organizers from teams about refereeing decisions.
Discipline & Respect
- Any red card offense for violent behavior, the player is dismissed from the tournament and not allowed to play again.
- Any red card offense for non-violent behavior, such as two yellows, the player will miss one game.
- A player will miss the next game when he has accumulated two yellow cards in the tournament.
- We expect all players, coaches, and fans to behave in a respectful and honoring manner to all others during the tournament. The tournament organizers and referees may dismiss anybody from the tournament and park for bad, disrespectful and violent behavior.
- All teams and players are responsible to have their own insurance, either personal or through their school, for any medical problems arising during the tournament. Victory Football is not responsible for any medical related issues that a player or coach may receive during the event.
- Please contact Aaron Soby, the tournament director, with any inquiries regarding the tournament….
- Mobile: 96 34 37 62
- Email: email@example.com