Victory FC and Ambleside School are excited to offer our exciting soccer program, LITTLE VICTORY, this spring. This program is for little “tikes,” year born 2017-2019 (Must be born by May 13, 2019), who are just getting rolling in the game. The program is high energy, loads of fun, and a great intro for your kids to begin developing their soccer skills and learn to love the game from day one. For more information on our LITTLE VICTORY program, please click HERE.
- AGE GROUP: Co-Ed Year Born 2017-2019 (Must be born by May 13, 2019)
- SPRING 2023 SEASON DATES: Saturday, March 4-Saturday, May 13 (9 Weeks not including Spring Break 2023)
- SATURDAY COMPETITION DATES:
- Saturday League Competition Kick-Off Days:
- Victory In-House Kick-Off Saturday: Saturday, March 4
- Scrimmage Weekend Kick-Off: Saturday, March 25
- First League Match: Saturday, April 1
- Last Saturday League Competition Day: Saturday, May 13 (Could go one more week if forced by bad weather during the season)
- Saturday League Competition Kick-Off Days:
- TRAINING LOCATION: Arma Dei Academy
- WEEKLY TRAINING SCHEDULE: Tuesdays, 3:45-5:00 PM
- SATURDAY GAME LOCATION: Lilly Gulch Park Field, Littleton, CO 80123
SOCCER OPTIONS AND FEES:
- Program Registration Fee (1x Training & 1x Saturday game per week for the entire season)
- Normal Registration by February 12, 2023, = $155
- Late Registration….. February 13, 2023, and forward = $165
- Note: If you are interested in just doing training 1x per week without the Saturday game option, this is possible, and we can provide a slight discount. Please call, email, or text Victory at the contact information below, and we’d gladly accommodate.
- One-Time Annual 2022 Victory Membership fee = $20
- Note: Covers annual liability and other related one-time equipment and game uniform costs. This cost is NOT included in the registration fee as these are all 1x per year expenses that the club pays to the liability and equipment companies, and we want to keep costs down as much as possible for those who play in the spring and fall. Once this is paid the first time a player registers for any program in 2023, it does NOT need to be paid again for the remainder of the calendar year for any future program.
REQUIRED TRAINING UNIFORM & VICTORY CHARACTER CARDS – FEES
- TOTAL TRAINING GEAR PACKAGE = $50 .……… REQUIRED IN FULL FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS
**Returning Players, See “Important Note” #2 Below
- Black Uniform Shorts (Used for Training and Games) = $15
- Black Uniform Socks (Used for Training and Games) = $10
- Royal Blue Victory Training Jersey = $20
- Victory Character Cards – 1x Set (Used during Training) = $5
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- VICTORY CHARACTER CARDS: The Victory Character Cards are an integral part of Victory’s Character Development Program and are used throughout the season for all of our programs, ages 4-12 years old. They work as a visual guide for and serve as the backbone of our club ethos and values that we trust and expect every member of our entire Victory family (coaches, players, and parents) to understand, memorize, and apply to their soccer experience both on and off the field. For those young players who are just learning to read, we strongly encourage parents to work with their children to learn and memorize the cards when they would not be able to otherwise.
- RETURNING PLAYERS: If you are a returning player and already have the below uniform items and character cards, you do NOT need to purchase anything that you already own (same uniform as in past seasons). However, if you’d like to replace any of the items your child has lost or has outgrown, then you may do so during registration or by email at any time during the season.
- GAME JERSEYS: Victory FC & Academy will provide each player’s competition game jersey, which he/she will use on Saturdays. It will be loaned out at the beginning of the season and then returned at the end of the season. NOTE: THE FEE FOR A NON-RETURNED-GAME JERSEY AT THE END OF THE SEASON IS $20. If you own your own game jersey from a previous season, you are free to wear it if you’d like (on the basis that you are on the same team as in the previous season).
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED AT TRAINING
- Victor FC Uniform (Royal blue Victory training jersey, Victory black shorts, & Victory black socks)
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Ball (Size 3 or 4)
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards (optional)
- Victory Character Cards
To see our financial policy for all Jr. Victory Programs, please click here.
Contact: Aaron Soby
Mobile: +1 (720)-592-6575