Jr. Victory, Fall, 2022, Year Born 2012-2016, At Colorado Christian Academy
Victory FC is partnering with Colorado Christian Academy in Littleton, Colorado to bring our fun and exciting recreational soccer program, JR. VICTORY (Click for program info), to its students and children from the community.
- PLAYER AGE/GENDER: For boys and girls year born for the following teams:
- 2016 Year Born (5 turning 6 years old)
- 2015 Year Born (6 turning 7 years old)
- 2014 Year Born (7 turning 8 years old)
- 2013/2012 Year Born (8 turning 9 & 9 turning 10 years old)
- FALL SEASON DATES: Saturday, August 27-Saturday, November 5 (9 Weeks)
- SATURDAY COMPETITION DATES:
- Saturday League Competition Kick-Off Days:
- Victory In-House Kick-Off Saturday: Saturday, August 27
- Scrimmage Weekend Kick-Off: Saturday, September 10
- First League Match: Saturday, September 17
- Last Saturday League Competition Day: Saturday, November 5 (Could go one more week if forced by bad weather during the season)
- Saturday League Competition Kick-Off Days:
- TRAINING LOCATION: Colorado Christian Academy soccer field
- WEEKLY TRAINING SCHEDULE: Mondays, 3:45-5:30 PM
- SATURDAY GAME LOCATION: Lilly Gulch Park Field, Littleton, CO 80123
Soccer Options and Fees:
- Program Registration Fee (1x Training & 1x Saturday game per week for the entire season)
- Normal Registration by August 14 = $185
- Late Registration….. Anytime August 15 and forward = $195
- Note: If you are interested in just doing training 1x per week without the Saturday game option, this is possible. Please call, email, or text Victory at the below contact information, and we’d be glad to accommodate.
- One-Time Annual 2022 Victory Membership fee = $20
- Note: Covers annual liability and other related one-time equipment costs. Once this is paid the first time a player registers for any program in 2022, it does NOT need to be paid again for the remainder of the calendar year for any future program.
- Pre-Competitive VICTORY ACADEMY Training and Competition Add-On
- If your child loves soccer, then your kiddo will love the VICTORY ACADEMY!
- Includes 1x per week of training on top of his/her normal school team training plus approximately 2x-3x competitive matches against local similar age competitive teams.
- The goal is to enable your child to reach his/her fullest potential in the game with Victory’s top and most experienced coaches as well as prepare him/her to potentially play at a higher and more competitive level in the future in the competitive leagues in Colorado and beyond.
- Cost: Just $50 add-on to the Program Registration Fee for the entire season!!
- Date, Day, Time: Fridays, 4:00-5:30 PM
- Location: Arma Dei Academy
- For more information on the Victory Academy program, please click HERE.
REQUIRED TRAINING UNIFORM & VICTORY CHARACTER CARDS – FEES
- Victory Character Cards are an integral part of Victory’s Character Development Program and are used throughout the season.
- If you are a returning player and already have the below uniform items and character cards, you do NOT need to purchase anything that you already own (same uniform as in past seasons). However, if you’d like to replace any of the items that your child has either lost or has outgrown, then you may do so during registration or by email at any time during the season.
- There will be NO NEED TO BUY A SATURDAY GAME JERSEY. Victory has a system in which the club will own and loan out game jerseys to every Saturday competition player for the season and then collect them at the end of the last game. NOTE: THE FEE FOR A NON-RETURNED GAME JERSEY AT THE END OF THE SEASON IS $20. If you own your own game jersey from a previous season, you are free to wear it if you’d like (on the basis that you are on the same team as in the previous season).
TOTAL TRAINING GEAR PACKAGE = $50 .……… REQUIRED IN FULL FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS
- Black Uniform Shorts (Used for Training and Games) = $15
- Black Uniform Socks (Used for Training and Games) = $10
- Royal Blue Victory Training Jersey = $20
- Victory Character Cards – 1x Set (Used during Training) = $5
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED AT TRAINING
- Victor FC Uniform (Royal blue Victory training jersey, Victory black shorts, & Victory black socks)
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Ball (Size 4)
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards (optional)
- Victory Character Cards
To see our financial policy for all Jr. Victory Programs, please click here.
Contact: Aaron Soby
Mobile: +1 (720)-592-6575