Jr. Victory Primary School Program
Football Children will learn the fundamentals of the game from quality coaches who will assist them to reach their fullest potential as players.
Fun The focus of the program is on allowing “kids to be kids” in a really fun environment with lots of games, exciting activities, and competitions. All children regardless of skill and athletic ability are welcome and encouraged to participate in order to grow in their love of the game and sport.
Foundation Children will be taught very important life skills and character development traits throughout the various schools’ programs offered. Victory believes that this is an essential part of every child’s healthy development for both their schooling experience and for life.
Victory Football Offers Your School-Age Children…
- Quality Football Training For Primary School Children – Victory Football offers parents through their school the opportunity to participate in a top class introductory football program as an after-school club by quality licensed coaches and assistants at a very reasonable price and during a convenient time.
- Competition – The program provides the children from numerous schools to play in a fun Saturday football league for children.
- A Safe & Positive Learning Environment – Victory Football is also able to partner with parents and schools to provide for their children a safe, fun, and positive learning environment in which their children can engage in physical activity, grow socially, & be introduced to both recreational and competitive football.
- English Language Development (For Non-English Speakers) – All of the coaching is in English and will provide those who are learning English as a second language the opportunity grow in their understanding and ability to communicate with those around them within the sporting environment.
Positive Personal & Social Benefits For Your Children
- Physical Fitness – Better physical fitness through regular sporting activities translates into better health and school performance for children.
- Social Growth – The program offers children the opportunity to build friends with school peers in a non-academic & fun sporting environment
- Personal Internal Growth & Character Development – Children are able to develop self-confidence, personal strength as individuals through participation in Victory’s after-school football program.
- English Language Development – For non-native English speakers, the opportunity to develop in one’s English language skills as the training sessions are held in English.
Are There Scholarships Available?
Yes, scholarships are available for children from lower income families to a limited extent on a case by case level. Victory Football deeply values making their programs available for all children regardless of background and makes every effort possible to provide financial assistance to those who otherwise would not be able to participate in an after-school sports program. Please contact Aaron Soby for more information and to receive an application form (Please see below for contact info).
Dates & Schedule
Dates: September 13, 2014 – End of May, 2015
- Boys’ Program (Girls Welcome)…… Thursdays, 2:00-3:30 PM & Saturdays, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Girls’ Program (Girls Only/No Boys) …… Fridays, 2:00-3:30 PM & Saturdays, 3:00-5:00 PM
Football Pitch across from Logos School and down the road from American Academy,
Address: Spilion 1-5, Limassol
Please Click here for a MAP.
€15 Annual Registration Fee (One-time per school year)
€30 per month (Payable in cash at the beginning of each month)
€10 Victory Football Training T-Shirt
For More Information
Mobile: +357 96 343762
To Sign-Up Your Child, Please Click Here…
To Download A PDF Program Flier For The BOYS’ PROGRAM (Girls Welcome to Join), Please Click Here..
To Download a PDF Program Flier For The Girls’ Program (No Boys), Please Click Here… .