JR. VICTORY (Click for more info) is the recreational soccer program of Victory FC for children ages 5 to 12 years old (generally grades K-6) that includes high-quality training for new and young developing players to the game as well as a fun & exciting soccer league with friends.
- SPRING SEASON DATES: March 8 – May 15 (approximate end date), 2021
- LOCATION: Cherry Hills Christian School
- Co-Ed Year Born 2014-2015
- Co-Ed Year Born 2012-2013
- Boys-Only Team, Years Born 2009-2011
- Girls-Only Team Years Born 2009-2011
- Training Schedule: 2x per week. Specific days TBD by mid-February. Please contact Aaron Soby for more information….. firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: 720-592-6575
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to Covid 19 regulations, the above training days, times, and age groups may be adjusted. We will seek to solidify all details at the latest by mid-February.
- One-time annual 2021 $20 registration fee per player to cover annual liability and other related costs. Note: Once this is paid the first time a player registers for any program in 2021, it does not need to be paid again for the remainder of the calendar year for any future program.
- Program Option #1 – Competition Option (Training 2x/Week + Saturday Competition):
- By January 31st: $185 (Normal Registration)
- February 1st forward: $195 (Late Registration)
- Program Option #2 – 1 Day/Week Only (Training only):
- By January 31st: $145 (Normal Registration)
- February 1st forward: $155 (Late Registration)
COVID 19 – Player Safety & Financial Security
This program will be run with the utmost commitment to keeping our players and their families safe. Please click here, VICTORY FC & COVID 19, for to read our guidelines and Covid-19 protocol.
- COVID 19 REFUND/CREDIT GUARANTEE: If Victory FC soccer programs are canceled due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, a refund/credit will be honored as follows from the week that the state or county prohibits athletic activity:
- Before 1st Training: Full refund or credit towards a future season
- During 1st week of training: 80% refund/credit
- After the first week of training, you will be refunded/credited as follows:
- Week 2: 70% refund/credit
- Week 3: 60% refund/credit
- Week 4: 50% refund/credit
- Week 5: 40% refund/credit
- Week 6 & Forward: No refund
REQUIRED UNIFORM & MATERIALS
- For NEW players:
- Uniform (1x Team Game/Training Jersey, 1x Shorts, 1x Socks)
- Victory Character Chards
- Total = $49
- For RETURNING players – There is not necessarily a need to buy a new uniform or new Victory Character Cards because the same uniforms and cards transition from season to season. However, if parents would like to buy a new or larger uniform (Victory game/training jersey, shorts, socks) or purchase new required character cards, items may be bought on an individual basis during the registration process at the following prices:
- Game Jersey: $20
- Victory Shorts: $15
- Victory Socks: $10
- Victory Character Cards: $4
Note: All uniform items will be bought directly through Victory FC for the Spring, 2021 session. Uniform orders will be made within the registration process. For any late orders made after the registration process, please contact, Christian Swartzendruber at the below contact information under the “Questions” section.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED AT TRAINING
- Victor FC Uniform (team jersey, shorts, & socks)
- Weather appropriate clothing for under the Victory FC uniform on cold days
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Ball
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards
- Victory Memory Cards
To see our financial policy for all Jr. Victory Programs, please click here. Feel free to download the PDF for your own records.
Contact: Christian Swartzendruber
Mobile: +1 (251) 253-1217