Victory FC is partnering with Arma Dei Academy in Highlands Ranch, Colorado to bring our fun and exciting recreational soccer program, JR. VICTORY (Click for program info), to its students and children from the community this fall, 2021.
- FALL SEASON DATES: Saturday, August 28-October 30, 2021 (Weather make-up week will potentially take us through Saturday, November 6)
- SATURDAY COMPETITION DATES:
- August 28: Team Placement Weekend
- September 4: Off for Labor Day Weekend
- September 11-October 30 (Make-Up Day-November 5): League Competition
- League schedule to be announced by Friday, September 3rd
- TRAINING LOCATION: Arma Dei Academy Soccer Field
- WEEKLY TRAINING SCHEDULE:
- 2012-2015 (Year Born) Tuesdays OR Wednesdays. (We will try to accommodate preference)
- 2009-2011 (Year Born) Fridays
- SATURDAY GAME LOCATION: TBD
- TEAM PLACEMENTS: For the most part teams will remain the same as in the spring as much as possible, but will be filled out with new players by August 28th.
- One-time annual 2021 $20 registration fee per player to cover annual liability and other related one-time costs. Note: Once this is paid the first time a player registers for any program in 2021, it does not need to be paid again for the remainder of the calendar year for any future program.
For 2015-2009 (Year Born) Players
Program Option #1 – Competition Option Only (Training 1x/Week + Saturday Competition):
- Your child will train 1x per week with their Saturday competition team and then play league games 1x per week on Saturdays.
- By August 2nd: $140 (Early Bird Registration)
- August 3rd – 15th: $150 (Normal Registration)
- August 16 and Forward: $165 (Late Registration)
Program Option #2 – Competition Option + Victory Academy Training (2x training + Saturday Games):
- Your child will have a total of 2x trainings per week….. 1x with their Saturday competition team during the week and 1x more advanced training with the Victory Academy on a different day of the week (Time and location in Highlands Ranch TBD).
- They will also play league games on Saturdays as normal with the team with which they train on the non-academy day.
- To learn more about the VICTORY ACADEMY PROGRAM, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- By August 2nd: $190 (Early Bird Registration)
- August 3rd – 15th: $200 (Normal Registration)
- August 16 and Forward: $215 (Late Registration)
Program Option #3 – 1 Day/Week (Training only):
- Your child will train 1x per week at Abbott Park Field with one of the school teams but just not play in Saturday games.
- By August 2nd: $115 (Early Bird Registration)
- August 3rd – 15th: $125 (Normal Registration)
- August 16 and Forward: $140 (Late Registration)
REQUIRED UNIFORM & MATERIALS
- For NEW players:
- Uniform (1x Team Game/Training Jersey, 1x Shorts, 1x Socks)
- Victory Character Chards
- Total = $50
- For RETURNING players – There is not necessarily a need to buy a new uniform or new Victory Character Cards because the same uniforms and cards transition from season to season. However, if parents would like to buy a new or larger uniform (Victory game/training jersey, shorts, socks) or purchase new required character cards, items may be bought on an individual basis during the registration process at the following prices:
- Game Jersey: $20
- Victory Shorts: $15
- Victory Socks: $10
- Victory Character Cards: $5
Note: All uniform items will be bought directly through Victory FC for the Fall, 2021 session. Uniform orders will be made within the registration process. For any late order made after the registration process, please contact, Christian Swartzendruber at the below contact information under the “Questions” section.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED AT TRAINING
- Victory FC Uniform (team jersey, shorts, & socks)
- Weather appropriate clothing for under the Victory FC uniform on cold days
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Ball
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards
- Victory Memory Cards
To see our financial policy for all Jr. Victory Programs, please click here. Feel free to download the PDF for your own records.
Contact: Christian Swartzendruber
Mobile: +1 (251) 253-1217