Victory FC is partnering with Ambleside School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, to bring our fun and exciting recreational soccer program, JR. VICTORY (Click for program info) to its students and children from the community this fall, 2022.
- PLAYER AGE/GENDER: For boys and girls year born for the following teams:
- 2016 Year Born
- 2015 Year Born
- 2014 Year Born
- 2013/2012 Year Born
- SPRING SEASON DATES: Saturday, March 4-Saturday, May 13 (9 Weeks not including Spring Break 2023)
- SATURDAY COMPETITION DATES:
- Saturday League Competition Kick-Off Days:
- Victory In-House Kick-Off Saturday: Saturday, March 4
- Scrimmage Weekend Kick-Off: Saturday, March 25
- First League Match: Saturday, April 1
- Last Saturday League Competition Day: Saturday, May 13 (Could go one more week if forced by bad weather during the season)
- Saturday League Competition Kick-Off Days:
- TRAINING LOCATION: Abbott Park Field (Located 3 minute’s drive from Ambleside School)
- WEEKLY TRAINING SCHEDULE: Fridays, 1:00-2:30 PM
- SATURDAY GAME LOCATION: Lilly Gulch Park Field, Littleton, CO 80123
SOCCER OPTIONS AND FEES:
- Program Registration Fee (1x Training & 1x Saturday game per week for the entire season)
- Normal Registration by February 12th, 2023 = $195
- Late Registration….. Anytime February 13th and forward = $205
- Note: If you are interested in just doing training 1x per week WITHOUT the Saturday game option, this is possible and can provide a slight discount. Please call, email, or text Victory at the below contact information, and we’d be glad to accommodate.
- One-Time Annual 2023 Victory Membership fee = $20
- Note: Covers annual liability and other related one-time equipment and game uniform costs. This cost is NOT included in the registration fee as these are all 1x per year expenses that the club pays to the liability and equipment companies, and we want to keep costs down as much as possible for those who play in the spring and fall. Once this is paid the first time a player registers for any program in 2023, it does NOT need to be paid again for the remainder of the calendar year for any future program.
- Pre-Competitive VICTORY ACADEMY Training and Competition Add-On
- If your child loves soccer, then your kiddo will love the VICTORY ACADEMY!
- Includes 1x per week of training on top of his/her normal school team training plus approximately 2x-3x competitive matches against local similar age competitive teams.
- The goal is to enable your child to reach his/her fullest potential in the game with Victory’s top and most experienced coaches, as well as prepare him/her to potentially play at a higher and more competitive level in the future in the competitive leagues in Colorado and beyond.
- Cost: $100
REQUIRED TRAINING UNIFORM & VICTORY CHARACTER CARDS – FEES
TOTAL TRAINING GEAR PACKAGE = $50 .……… REQUIRED IN FULL FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS
- Black Uniform Shorts (Used for Training and Games) = $15
- Black Uniform Socks (Used for Training and Games) = $10
- Royal Blue Victory Training Jersey = $20
- Victory Character Cards – 1x Set (Used during Training) = $5
- VICTORY CHARACTER CARDS: The Victory Character Cards are an integral part of Victory’s Character Development Program and are used throughout the season for all of our programs, ages 4-12 years old. They work as a visual guide for and serve as the backbone of our club ethos and values that we trust and expect every member of our entire Victory family (coaches, players, and parents) to understand, memorize, and apply to their soccer experience both on and off the field. For those young players who are just learning to read, we strongly encourage parents to work with their children to learn and memorize the cards when they would not be able to otherwise.
- RETURNING PLAYERS: If you are a returning player and already have the below uniform items and character cards, you do NOT need to purchase anything that you already own (same uniform as in past seasons). However, if you’d like to replace any of the items your child has lost or has outgrown, then you may do so during registration or by email at any time during the season.
- GAME JERSEYS: Victory FC & Academy will provide each player’s competition game jersey, which he/she will use on Saturdays. It will be loaned out at the beginning of the season and then returned at the end of the season. NOTE: THE FEE FOR A NON-RETURNED-GAME JERSEY AT THE END OF THE SEASON IS $20. If you own your own game jersey from a previous season, you are free to wear it if you’d like (on the basis that you are on the same team as in the previous season).
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED AT TRAINING
- Victor FC Uniform (Royal blue Victory training jersey, Victory black shorts, & Victory black socks)
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Ball (Size 4)
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards (optional)
- Victory Character Cards
To see our financial policy for all Jr. Victory Programs, please click here.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
Contact: Aaron Soby
Mobile: +1 (720)-592-6575