Victory FC is partnering with Arma Dei Academy in Highlands Ranch, Colorado to bring our fun and exciting recreational/competitive soccer program, Victory Rush (Click for program info), to its students and children from the community.
- PLAYER AGE/GENDER: For boys and girls year born for the following teams:
- 2012 Boys
- 2012 Girls
- 2011 Boys
- 2010 Girls
- 2009 Girls
- SATURDAY COMPETITION DATES:
- First Saturday League Competition Day: Saturday, March 26
- Last Saturday League Competition Day: Saturday, May 14
- TRAINING 2x PER WEEK – LOCATION & TIMES:
- Please contact Aaron Soby at the below email and/or phone number below in the “Any Questions” section for more information on training times and locations for each team.
- LEAGUE COMPETITION: Our Arma Dei recreational/competitive teams will play in the Colorado Soccer Association (CSA) league
- Annual one-time membership fee to cover liability and equipment costs = $20 (Only paid once in 2022)
- Monthly Team Fee = $85 Per Month (Through June, 2022. This fee may be adjusted for the 2022-2023 season.)
- Seasonal Competition Fee = TBD (Ranges between $20-$70 per season depending on the season)
- Tournament/Big Event Competition Fees (1x-3x per year): These are paid per tournament and are optional (though strongly encouraged). Tournament fees can vary between $30-$150 depending on the tournament or event (transportation, housing, and food for out of town events would be an additional cost to be communicated ahead of time).
REQUIRED UNIFORM & VICTORY CHARACTER CARDS
**Victory Character Cards are an integral part of Victory’s Character Development Program and Used throughout the season.
**If you are a returning player and already have the below uniform items and character cards, you do NOT need to purchase the below items that you already own. However, if you’d like to replace any of the items that your child has either lost or has outgrown, then you may do so during registration.
TOTAL TRAINING GEAR PACKAGE = $50 .……… REQUIRED IN FULL FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS
- Black Uniform Shorts (Used for Training and Games) = $15
- Black Uniform Socks (Used for Training and Games) = $10
- Royal Blue Victory Training Jersey = $20
- Victory Character Cards – 1x Set (Used during Training) = $5
VICTORY RUSH COMPETITION UNIFORM = APPROXIMATELY $175
- Ordered separately directly from Capelli Sports, the official sponsor for Rush Soccer Club
- Includes home and away uniform – 2x Jersey, 2x Shorts, and 2x Socks
- Additional OPTIONAL uniform items can be purchased, such as tracksuit, bag, etc. directly from Capelli Sports.
- ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED, A WEBSITE ORDERING LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY FROM CAPELLI SPORTS. IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A LINK WITHIN TWO WEEKS, PLESE LET US KNOW.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED AT TRAINING
- Victor FC Training Uniform (Royal blue Victory training jersey, Victory black shorts, & Victory black socks)
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Ball
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards (optional)
- Victory Character Cards
To see our financial policy for all Jr. Victory Programs, please click here. Feel free to download the PDF for your own records.
REGISTRATION & SIGN-UP
CLICK HERE: REGISTER NOW
Contact: Aaron Soby
Mobile: +1 (720)-592-6575